GENERAL OVERVIEW OF THE RACE
- This race is supposed to be FUN so enjoy the rally! If this is your first Road Rally, you are in for a fantastic ride! Do not be afraid, embrace it!
- Racers must be 21 years old & older only.
- Each racer is required to pay $20, if there are two people in your car, $40, three people $60 and so on.
- Racers will not be allowed to race if their name is not on the list at check in.
- All rally tickets are to be purchased online, no cash or checks will be allowed.
- Because we want check in to be smooth, each team must provide a Team Name and the name of a Team Captain. Upon checking in, it will be the Team Captain's responsibility SOLELY to check everyone in from their team.
- Please note all team members must be PRE-PAID prior to start, sign up for this event is only electronic cash or checks will not be accepted day of the rally.
- Each team is limited to ONE (1) CAR ONLY
- Each car is allowed to have as many racers in their car as there are seatbelts so all racers are in accordance with Michigan seatbelt laws.
- Each Team Captain is required to email the Road Rally Gang at firstname.lastname@example.org the team name and the names of the all of the team members in their car.
- If anyone has any questions of any kind, please feel free to email the Rally Gang at email@example.com
- PLEASE NOTE IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM LUDUS CONFIRMING YOUR TICKET ORDER YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED FOR THE RALLY. MAKE SURE YOU HIT SUBMIT ON EVERY PAGE TO SAVE YOUR INFORMATION.
- Please note ALL profits (minus prizes) from this rally are being donated to the Stevenson Instrumental Music Program
RALLY TOOL LIST
Ford Road Rally experts to the novice racer, every rally has a recommended list of "rally" tools which may come in handy during the race.
- Pencils, pens, highlighters
- Macomb county map
- Scissors, tape, ruler
- Cookie sheet
- any other standard Rally tools you can think of